REJUVE - Face & Body Gel Moisturizer
REJUVE Face & Body Gel Moisturizer is the perfect product for any skin type, and with it's light weight formula you can finally get a refreshing feel without adding too much to your day. This gel moisturizes all of your needs in one shot, as it melts into the skin instantaneously and leaves behind an airy texture that will have improved hydration levels on top of making sure those pesky wrinkles stay at bay!
VOTED "BEST FACE MOISTURIZER" 2020 DAYSPA PROFESSIONALS CHOICE AWARDS
For use on all skin types; normal, oily, dry, acne prone, sensitive skin, or combination skin.
ALCOHOL FREE, FRAGRANCE & DYE FREE, VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE, PARABEN FREE, OIL FREE
Spring water(infused with ions of Platinum, Gold, Silver, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc), TEOA, Carbomer.
Apply a generous amount to clean skin, thoroughly covering area. Massage in circular motion until absorbed.
Best Ways To Use
- ANTI-AGING: Apply regularly to neck and décolleté to combat aging, fine lines and sun damage. With regular use every morning and night, your skin will become hydrated and appear more youthful!
- BODY: Generously apply from head to toe directly after bathing. With regular use, you can say goodbye to dry flakey skin. Focus on dry areas like elbows, hands, knees and feet - the more you massage into the skin, the better and softer your skin will look and feel.
- MAKE-UP REMOVER: Before cleansing your face, apply generous amount of gel to cloth/cotton pad, gently swipe over face and eye area to remove makeup and residue. Gentle wipe of makeup.
- ESSENTIAL OIL CARRIER: Always start conservative with a 1% dilution (1 drop). Mix essential oil in gel before applying it to your skin. The gel acts as the base for “carrying” the essential oil making it easier to massage into skin and promote smoother skin.
- SHAVING GEL: Men and women can use this magical gel to shave. With no harsh chemicals or dyes., its better than most shaving gels! After shaving, pat skin dry and apply a nice layer of gel to moisturize for super soft skin.
- HAIR GEL: Say goodbye to fragrance filled hair gel and hello to a healthier way to tame those fly-aways. Rub a generous portion of gel into hands, rub onto scalp and pull through hair to ends. Blow dry, style or let hair air dry. So light weight gel can be used to slick back your hair to keep it hydrated and in place.
- SCALP TREATMENT - For those with dry, flakey scalps, applying morning and night to scalp will help to hydrate, moisturized and smooth scalp.
- SUN/WEATHER RELIEF: Place gel in the refrigerator, once cool apply generously to dry, irritated or sunburnt skin. Applying cool gel will feel amazing and calm down skin and give much needed hydration!