Solid Dish Soap Bar
This dish soap (8oz) eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. Gentle on the hands, it cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with dishcloths, loofahs, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
Vegan, plastic-free, palm oil free, 100% compostable.
This bar replaces up to 3.5 plastic bottles of liquid soap.
Bamboo Soap Dish Duo is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a low waste household.
When in contact with water, bamboo dries quicker than other woods hence less likely to crack.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- place soap on top of soap dish to keep it dry
Allergies & Cautions
- not for consumption