Toothpaste Tablet (Spearmint)
Did you know more than 900 million Toothpaste tubes are entering our landfills and oceans every year on a global scale? Plastic toothpaste tubes take over 500 years to break down and cannot be recycled.
From consulting a dentist on the ingredient list to formulating over 100 recipes, these tablets have the perfect combination of texture, flavour and efficacy. The tablets taste and work just like traditional paste, without the waste! Our tablets are perfect for everyday use, airplane carry-on travel and camping.
Mess-free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
- earth-friendly: compostable Packaging
- cruelty-free: zero animal testing on all products and ingredients now and forever
- vegan & 100% natural: absolutely no animal-based ingredients or by-products, no harsh chemicals
- Xylitol - a sugar alcohol found in most plant material and extracted from birch wood. adds sweetness to the tablet
- Dicalcium Phosphate - commonly used as a food additive
- Flavour - natural spearmint flavour
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sultanate - a plant-based foaming agent
- Sodium Bicarbonate - reduces the acidity in your mouth and a mild cleaner
- Menthol - a compound obtained from peppermint oil
- Silicon Dioxide - naturally derived from the earth’s crust and makes up 95% of the rocks on the planet
- Mentha Spicata Leaf Extract - natural spearmint leaf
1. pop a tablet in your mouth,
2. chew the tablet a couple of times
3. brush with a wet toothbrush.
adults and children 2 years and older: brush your teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist.
Allergies & Cautions
- not for consumption
- do not swallow.
Why Toothpaste Tablet?
Change Toothpaste developed a toothpaste tablet that removes the need for a plastic tube altogether. Packaged in compostable/recyclable packaging, they reduce your environmental footprint and give you a clean, fresh brush — without any harsh chemicals.
the size of the tablet is consistent with dentist recommendations to the amount of toothpaste that should be used and no gobs of paste left in the sink.